.JPG)
Look who turned the "Big 5!" She can even get a job if she wants one!
.JPG)
That's one cute birthday girl! Olivia chose Hannah Montana plates and napkins for her birthday today.
I know. Her presents from Mommy and Daddy were furniture for her doll house. She was in need of a Mommy and Daddy bed and a teenage girl bed. Now everyone has a place to sleep. Bella got her some wedding people for the doll house. Hours of fun!!
.JPG)
Olivia brought cupcakes to school today. She wanted purple cupcakes, but we didn't have any red food coloring so, she settled for "turquoise." ( Her words, not mine.) They actually turned out pretty. A Tiffany blue, if you will.
.JPG)
For dinner, she chose Kona Crisp. It's a Hawaiian-ish restaurant that serves salads, burgers, pulled pork and brisket. She chose it because they have corn dogs and wiki-stix. We walked down to Golden Spoon for dessert. She chose chocolate yogurt with gummy bears. Yummy!
I think she had a great day. What do you think?
2 comments:
You and I both know that's not the WHOLE story. You forgot to tell about her "gentlemen" callers. :)
Your girls are so cute. I was laughing at the top post when you commented on their dress choices... so opposite.
Post a Comment