Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Highlights 2008

Our Christmas 2008
By: The Almost Famous Girls

We started December with a trip to Disneyworld. We had so much fun at all the parks, seeing our favorite characters, eating at the Waffle House, and getting soaked in the rain.
We were a big help this year decorating the tree. We liked looking at all of our photo ornaments when we were babies. We were just too darn cute! We were very proud to hang the ornaments we've made at school.

One of our favorite family traditions is getting Starbucks(cowbucks) hot cocoa and looking at Christmas lights. We love to sing carols while we look at lights even though it drives Daddy crazy! "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey was our favorite song to sing this year. Made Mommy so proud.
We were the STARS of our Christmas recital this year too. "5 More Days til Christmas" will now be part of our favorite holiday songs.

Of course, we decorated cookies for Santa. We don't believe that "less is more".

On the 23rd we made our Jiffy Pop and watched "Christmas Story" for the first time. We got a big kick out of the pink bunny suit, when the little brother fell into the snow and couldn't get up, and "Mommy's little piggy". Oink! Oink!
We hosted the Christmas Eve party this year. All of our favorite people came over. We played games, opened presents, and ate lots of sweets.
We were especially excited that cousin Lexee came to play. We were wild and crazy with her all night long. Cousins are the best!

We even got to love up our other cousins, Ethan and Evan. Isn't Christmas great?
Today, Santa came! Olivia woke up at 7:15 and Mommy made her wait until 8:00 to wake up Bella. Santa got us everything we asked for and even a few surprises!
Some of our favorites were High School Musical barbies, Webkinz, Junie B. Jones books, pink Lego's, and doll house furniture.

At Grandma and Papa's today, we had lots of fun passing out packages, playing dolls, and building Lincoln logs. Mike and Alice even came over for Christmas dinner. They got us really cute outfits.
Now we are eating soup and drinking milk. Mommy thought it might be a good idea for us to eat something other than cookies and candy. Weird, huh? "It was the best Christmas ever. We got everything we ever wanted and more. I liked buying my sister a present. I do love those pink Lego's even though I didn't ask for them." What could be better than that?












3 comments:

Hula Hank said...

You two girls with the popcorn boxes has to be the cutest photo ever!

A Christmas Story isn't that popular down this way, and when I tell people that they'll shoot their eye out, I only get blank stares.

Oh yeah, and that soap that he has to put in his mouth is this bright red. What kind of soap is that and where can I get some?

What luck you have such a beautiful family and beautiful photos to share.

Jason, as himself said...

Yes, I believe Hula Hank DOES love you.

This is all lovely and wonderful as usual!

I just can't believe you made them wait until 8:00 to open presents! I would think you'd be waking them up at 5:00 am!

Unknown said...

You sure did have a jammed packed Christmas! Everyone looks so adorable.