Want to entertain a 5 and 6 year old? Have them unwrap Hershey kisses for you! Today we finally got a chance to start baking. I made Peanut Butter blossoms for my mom's cookie swap.


Who knew Hershey kisses could be so entertaining?

The girls even helped roll the dough in colored sugar. We won't talk about how crunchy my floor is... And don't worry! They washed their hands first! ;)
5 comments:
You know peanut butter anything is my FAV OR ITE. You can send me peanut butter cookies when I'm on the "show"
Oh I miss those days of kids decorating cookies. I used to put a sheet down under the table, but then I let my 4 each invite a friend come decorate...yikes!
We need that recipe!!
Kid-speak can't be beat!
Oh, don't tell Tami that you are going to a cookie swap. She wanted to do one this year but the rest of us just couldn't find the time. I missed baking this year. I'm so ready to do it for next year. Their goodies look delicious.
Your "Christmas Card" is posted on my blog.
Post a Comment