We started the evening with Andy bringing our local magazine and asking "Shelley Chic" for her autograph. He couldn't believe it was her, in person.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Julie's White Trash Party!
It's that time of year. You know the one where my friends gather together to see who can one-up each other? Yep. It's Julie's Annual Whiskey Tango Christmas Bash!
We started the evening with Andy bringing our local magazine and asking "Shelley Chic" for her autograph. He couldn't believe it was her, in person.
Then, Michelle and I had a sweater- off. She totally won because, once again, her sweater lit up. (You might not be able to tell in the picture, but Michelle's reindeer are partly made of pleather.)
Let the white trash gift giving begin. Oh, the people brought it this year. Here's Casey with his clock that neighs on the quarter hour. Don't ask him to do an impression of a horse. I've seen it. It ain't pretty.
We started the evening with Andy bringing our local magazine and asking "Shelley Chic" for her autograph. He couldn't believe it was her, in person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Aw, it looks like you guys had a BLAST! Next year I'll be crashing the party ;-) After all, you won't notice one more Lopez, right?
How funny! I love the gifts!
You guys are a riot and I love that Andy is a whole new man around Casey. :) What did you get? Did you steal the candy bra...I know you love candy?
I can't believe you left out the jiggling singing boobs. I tried to add a link to the pic but, blogger doesn't allow HTML in the comments.
Am I going to have to start blogging too?
Some day I'll get to see Andy and Casey grope each other after a few drinks. I'll just wait.
I am not a fan of holiday sweaters, but you have to love one that lights up!
PS - I am secretly lusting after the fur handbag.
Post a Comment