Wednesday, January 7, 2009

There's No Place Like Home!

Sofia got to come home today! As soon as I was home from work, we got some pretty pink balloons, packed up the homemade mac and cheese and headed over. The girls were so excited to see their "real life" cousin. They were really gentle when they held her. I'm pretty sure Sofia is going to sleep well tonight with all of the over stimulation her cousins gave her! They couldn't quite leave her alone. They even wore their "footsie pj's" so they would be just like her.
Here's Uncle Andy. No one loves a baby like Andy. Can you tell how small she is?

Just in case you couldn't tell, I held her up for you to see. Who's the pretty baby? Sofia's the pwetty witty baby. Okay. I'll stop. I think I'm starting to lactate.


Here's one for the road. I. COULD. JUST. EAT. HER.



10 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Holy moly!! First of all, she's GORGEOUS!! Second of all, she's sho wittle! I seriously thought that was a doll in the first picture with the girls! She doesn't even look real, she's so perfect! The picture with Andy is too precious!

Lacking Productivity said...

"I'll stop. I think I'm starting to lactate."

With your permission, I would like to borrow this line one day. I don't know how I will ever find a spot where I can seamlessly slide it in a conversation, but I would like to have it in my "don't forget this, just in case" file, if that is alright with you.

Katrine said...

So pretty! I thought your girls were holding a doll in the first picture. All 3 girls are so pretty!

Jason, as himself said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Another Burns beauty.

Unknown said...

What great pictures! I love the one of all three girls in pink the best. Sophia is gorr jus

Anonymous said...

So sweet. Can't wait to meet her!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

OMG! She is beautiful! Look at that dark hair. Glad everyone is home and healthy!

Unknown said...

Ok, I know you had a hard time being pregnant, but seriously, Andy looks SO cute with her...I think you need another one! What's 9 months of ugliness compared to the life of a child : ).

Just do it for the girls. They would be SO happy!

Sofia is gorgeous! I want a baby just like her.

Half black though : ).

Unknown said...

I had to come get my newborn fix again. Oh. my. GOSH! she is so cute!

Jen said...

Gorgeous! Good job Becky. :-)