Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Twins


One baby is Olivia. One baby is Sofia. Guess who's who??
Check out my new contest in the post below!! :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Olivia is the first one and Sofia the second

Anonymous said...

Sofia is the first one..Livie is the second.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Terri...Sofia is the top one.

Jason, as himself said...

Yep, Sofia is the first one.

My, Olivia has changed.

KMilty said...

Sofia is the first one. I miss that baby smell, too!

ChiTown Girl said...

Top-Sopia
Bottom-Olivia

Both-ADORABLE!!!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH! So cute I can't stand it! Now seriously, you are smelling her all day long?!??! You need another one. Just one more. Come on.

So delicious I can not stand it! CAN'T STAND IT AT ALL.

I think Sofia is at the top. They could have been twins for real!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Of course they are exactly the same amount of beautiful!

Hula Hank said...

Wait. Did I miss the contest? Is the contest to guess which baby is which or to be blackmailed into telling you whose child is cuter?

If so, then that means the contest was a no-contest which means that the whole thing was sham which means I should contact the Homeland Security and tell them that you are up to suspicious activities.

ChiTown Girl said...

Aw, JLo, what a sweet offer! If you want, email me lisa5868@excite.com

Anonymous said...

Wow they do look alike. I guess we know who is going to be dressed up as a cuddly little pink bunny lying in the grass this Easter.