Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Year in Pictures

I'm copying my pal at Life with Kaishon to do a year in review through pictures. I tried to choose pictures you haven't seen before to keep it interesting. So, let's take a look back, shall we?

January

a new vacuum, lots of rain, bowling
February

Disneyland just the four of us, 100 days of Kindergarten, Valentine's Day, Julie's birthday

March
Variety Show, Run 4 Fitness, Papa's birthday, Easter, Open House
April
Disneyland, Bella's broken arm, picnic at the park with the preschool
May
Mother's Day in Ventura, twin day, Very Important Guy night with Livvie and daddy, Space Expo

June
My birthday, Father's Day at Sportsman's Lodge, San Francisco trip for work, last day of Kindergarten, camping , spend the night at Disneyland with Grandma and Papa
July
Hollywood Bowl, 4th of July at the beach, San Diego, summer playdates
August
Daddy's birthday, 1st day of Kindergarten and 1st grade, Chinatown
September
Finding out Becky is having a girl, Laguna Beach, jazz classes, birthday season
October
Disneyland, Halloween, Livvie's field trip to the pumpkin patch
November
Bella turns 6, Olivia turns 5, Bella's field trip, Thanksgiving
December
DisneyWorld, dance recital, Christmas fun

What a great year! Looking forward to all 2009 has in store for our family.












5 comments:

Unknown said...

I just LOVED this post. My sweet blogging friend Jules from the Roost blog was hosting this so I added your name to her linky thing : ). You have such a beautiful family! I loved your pictures and your memories.

How is your vacume working out? I just got a new one (Infinity) that said it would NEVER lose suction. It sounded a little fishy to me, but I still shelled out the $150 for it. I will go check out your vacume post and see if it had any good advice. : )I know you ALWAYS have good advice!

Jason, as himself said...

I can't believe that I'm not in any of these months. Hmmmph.

And I love that you mentioned that you got a vacuum, though. You put a VACUUM over ME?

Actually, thinking about it, maybe I didn't mention you in my "Ups and Downs of 2008" post. Oh, WAIT. I DID--with a link.

Just razzin' ya.

I got your crazy.

Jason, as himself said...

By the way, cute pix. I wish you had included the snow ones, though.

And I dare you to do a post with your pregnant/cheer me up photo! That would rock the world of all of your readers.

jlo said...

Life...I like my vacuum just fine. It's not too fancy, but it does the job. I got it at Sears.

Jason, as you well know, all of the pictures of us are way too inappropriate for this family blog. :)

Tom.... said...

great family. Looks like you enjoy your kids a lot. We have six and they have shot out 8 of their own (so far!).
I'm a teacher in St. Louis. I wrote a novel about a veteran middle school teacher and his fun adventures. It should be published in the next 6 months. I posted the first chapter on my website. I invite you and all your readers to check it out.
Take care.