I love that stove pipe hat! Very historical and nice!
Holy CRAP! The poem TOTALLY makes that hat! I may just be loopy from no sleep and too much work, but right at this moment I REALLY want a hat like that -- I would totally wear it to work ALL weekend! Think Liv would be willing to make me one?!?
I love it : ). She is a doll!
Funny Lopez!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love that stove pipe hat! Very historical and nice!
Holy CRAP! The poem TOTALLY makes that hat!
I may just be loopy from no sleep and too much work, but right at this moment I REALLY want a hat like that -- I would totally wear it to work ALL weekend!
Think Liv would be willing to make me one?!?
I love it : ). She is a doll!
Funny Lopez!
Post a Comment