Monday, February 9, 2009

Awww, shucks, folks. I'm Speechless!




Name that movie?




My BFF, ChiTown Girl, gave me this award. Cause when life gives you lemons, well let's just make some lemonade, shall we?


Here's the deal:


1. You must link back to the person you received the award from.
2. You have to nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award!

I would love to give this award to the following people:


*Kathy at Miltyland, because I'd like to consider myself her inspiration for starting a blog!

*Hula Hank because he's my new favorite boyfriend.

*Mitzi, because she was the first blog I ever lurked on.

*Fishmama, because she could probably make something gourmet and fabulous with a cart of lemons.


Yes, I can count and know that is not 10 people, but I was late in accepting this award and many of my people already received one! Now, go on! It feels good to give!





2 comments:

KMilty said...

Wow! Thanks! My first award! Yes, you were the inspiration for me starting my own blog. When I talked to you in "real life" you seemed so excited and jazzed about it, I just had to climb on board. Blogging is like scrapbooking, but it actually gets done. I also get to play with my camera and try to figure out all those settings. Thanks for being such an inspiration!

Unknown said...

KMilty is my blogging friend now too. I think she is cool since she knows you. I mean, you are, like the coolest blogger on the planet, JLo. The very coolest!