
Last night Andy and I went on our Valentine date. My mom and dad watched the girls for us. We tried to stay away long enough for them to be asleep by the time we got home. (Is that wrong?) We were about 5 minutes too early. They were in bed, but not asleep yet. I usually lay with Livvie until she falls asleep (Is that wrong?). So, I told her I needed to put on my pj's and I'd be there in a minute...figuring she'd fall asleep by the time I got there. I was shuffling around the house when I heard her whisper,"Mommy". I peeked into her room and this is what I saw. It was actually dark in her room when I took this picture. I had to laugh and, yes, go lay with her. How could I resist?
6 comments:
Nope, that's not something you can resist!!
You had a Valentine's Day party AND you went out on a Valentine's Day date?
Wow. My caterer is going to LOVE being in your marriage.
And Livvie? Too darn cute. Good thing, huh!
ADORABLE!!!
Is it wrong to lay with your kid? I don't know, but I do it every single night. So actually, it probably is wrong, because everything you can do wrong while raising a kid, I have done...
She is too cute for words. I couldn't say no. Especially with that sweet little whisper : ).
You have a very exciting life.
I wasn't expecting a new blog but I like to go every now and then to read the comments and to my surprise....there is Livvie girl. That sure put a smile on my face.
Ooooh, who could resist!
4 bottles of rice vinegar?... slice a red onion and slice a cucumber and marinate in one of those bottles...perfect summer picnic food :)
Post a Comment