Monday, February 9, 2009

My Two Valentine's

I love Valentine's Day. I don't love it as a wife. I think my husband should do nice things to me any day of the year. No, I love it as a mommy. I love the idea of taking the time to show your friends that you like them. I love the concentration and detail that goes in to making the Valentine just right. The girls are so excited about exchanging Valentine's with their classmates. It is so sweet. Saturday we sat down and chose the perfect Valentine for each friend.
This is the finished product.
Now who wouldn't love to get a Valentine from those two cuties?



6 comments:

mitzi said...

Megan has those same ones from Current! Great minds think alike! :)

ChiTown Girl said...

Awww....so cute!! That's something I really miss at school. My kids don't really do the whole Valentine thing. Every year, I have maybe two or three kids that bring valentines to school, but usually, they're still in the box and/or the box isn't even open! The babies try and tear them apart and pass them out at school. It's kinda sad. I always try and do something especially cute to make up for it. I saw something on another blog today that I'm totally going to make for my babies. They're very simple valentine cuffs made out of felt and buttons. If you're interested, look on my blog list for 3Rs.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! They are so cute. The valentines, and the girls of course. Kaish isn't that excited. I keep telling him it is fun and he just rolls his eyes. You gotta love boys. You just got to... : ).

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

They are cute and I'm sure they are thrilled. I am hoping that we can get through this week without mentioning it so my class doesn't have to do it. Is that mean? :)

Lacking Productivity said...

Cute! When is mine coming in the mail?

Unknown said...

Those are adorable!!! The girls, and the valentines are cute too.