Sunday, February 22, 2009
Run for Fitness
Today was Run for Fitness. I am a participator and I am raising my girls to be participators too. Did I really want to get up and moving for a race that started at 8:30 on a Saturday? No, but here we are! Looks like a great day to run. Uh oh. Look at Livvie's face. I see trouble a-brewin'.
The kindergartners race first. They were supposed to run around a track twice. I think it equaled a half mile. When they told the kids to run, someone started crying. Someone started screaming because there were so many kids. So, someone ( this time it was ME!!) had to grab her screaming, crying kid by the hand and make her run around the track because she was going to earn her medal damn it !!
Look at her face. I swear I barely made it around the track twice. And, I'm pretty sure we were last. Jeez. Beat by a bunch of 5 year olds.
" Oh, look at me. I won a medal." That really should be my medal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Good thing I made you take that walk around the block two times! :)
Oh, those photos are priceless!!
Oh my gosh that is so funny. I just just see and hear Livvie right now. It's all about the medal! You should of got one also! I am pround of both of my Granddughter's. Bella must take after me!!
That's so wonderful and something they will always remember.
Jennifer, You need to quit posting things that make me laugh at your daughters agony. I feel so guilty.
Come on JLo. Running is not really a fancy thing to do.
And I wish you would have ran with your pink afro!
In the photo of you running, you look like you may be in a little pain... or you are trying to give a gangsta symbol to the camera???
I don't know if I'm laughing harder at Olivia's face before the race or you RUNNING!!! What?!?!?
Post a Comment