Today I have a guest Blogger. Her name is Olivia. She is 5 years old. She likes Blogging because, "Mommy's blog is pretty and I like the wallpaper that she puts." Olivia took the camera into our backyard today and this is what she has to say about that...
"That is the top of the patio cover. In between the top of the patio cover, it's the sky. "

" That is the BBQ. I took a picture of the BBQ because that's what I wanted to do. I was just wondering what I wanted to take pictures of and that was one thing."

" That is the hill (otherwise known as the bain of Mommy's existence). It is pretty and up behind it is people's houses and a fence. "

" That is Nala. That is my cat. She is pretty. Her whole name is Nala Rosie Lopez. She is mine only. She's cute. "
Now Bella wants to join this Bloggin' party. Bella says," I took that picture because she is my favorite kitty in the world. I love her so much."

Bella:"I was trying to take a picture of Livvie doing a sassy pose, except I accidentally took a silly picture and there will be way more silly pictures next time in this blog."
Livvie,"I like my sister even though she took this weird picture cause my heads not in it and that's why my sister is weird."
(Please notice the outfit.)
8 comments:
Tell the girls that their blog is AWESOME!!! Even better than "The Wizard of Oz"!
They are a hoot, that's for sure!
They are such delightful bloggers. Other people get famous bloggers to do guest posts. You got the a famous bloggers children : ) PeRfEcT as can be!
PS We are having a snow storm right now. 9-12 inches. I am glad your daughter can wear shorts. Just tickled PINK for you : ).
I love your guest bloggers!! That was super cute.
Can you PLEASE find out where I can buy that last outfit in a plus-size? I MUST have it!!! ;-)
Great job, Guest Bloggers!
HA! This is hysterical. I love their comments. And I love how Livvie said, "the bain of Mommy's existence." That is some really high level vocabulary there.
I wonder what Diego would have to say about the pictures he took the other day.....
I need to hire a guest writer, first because that is totally the cool thing to do right now; second because my blog is collecting all sorts of dust and webs, and it is only getting harder and harder to want to try to deal with it.
that was adorable;
Post a Comment