Saturday, March 28, 2009

March in Review

March was one busy month. We started off earning two more petals in Daisies. Now we are not only strong and courageous, but we are also helpful and kind. We even participated in the Girl Scouts birthday and earned our first patch.
Not only was it Papa's birthday this month, but it was Dr. Seuss's as well. Unfortunately, Bella missed "the best school day of the year" because she was home with a sinus infection.
Our annual trip to Disneyland for Papa's birthday was a blast. Our new favorite ride is Toy Story Mania. Daddy beat us all.
We worked hard on home improvements this month, weeding the hill, planting new things, and buying new chair cushions.
Pumpkin Delight hosted a St. Patty's Day party, but she never posted about it. I was the official photographer. But, of course I had to get a picture with my boys first.

Then, I took many pictures of people doing car bombs. No, I didn't participate because if you don't do it right, the Bailey's Irish Cream curdles. That's right. It curdles. Here's proof:

Looks like someone had one too many car bombs...
The weather has been so nice in March. Livvie Girl got to finally go outside and get back to her sand table. She loves that thing.
Bella lost her 5th tooth this month.
While, Olivia waits patiently to loose her first one. Still nothing wiggling in her mouth.
I got to go out with my girlfriends and laugh until we cried.
At school, we had report cards to do, rooms to prepare for the installation of our Promethean Boards, parent teacher conferences, plus Twin Day!
We ended March on a great note. Our two cutie pies both got awards for being good citizens at school. What more could we ask for?

Now, let the Spring Break begin!! Hopefully this year there will be no broken elbows, ear infections, or rain like last Spring Break! :)













3 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

Whew! I would tell you to take a break, but it looks like you have been partying for the major portion of the month, so I think your okay. ;D

Maternal Mirth said...

That is such a great pic of D :o)

Unknown said...

How exciting was that month? I loved ALL of the pictures. Drunk baby = HILARIOUS : ). I remember when your sister had that picture on her blog. So cute.