Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Another Day at the Park



We met some of our favorite pals at a new park today. Yes, those are jackets, jeans, and hoods you see the kiddos wearing. It was freezing today! We joked that next time we were on vacation it would be too hot to meet at the park. We have to enjoy the cold while we can because the looong months of heat are just around the corner. Thanks for the fun date today friends (and YES, we missed you Jason.)!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute kids!! They must have really HOT moms!

Lisa

Jason, as himself said...

Ahhhh. Thank you. I missed being there, as I was working my fingers to the bone.

And Lisa? Yes, they do have HOT moms.

Becky said...

What a cute picture. I can't wait to play at the park with the girls and Sofia!!

ChiTown Girl said...

Freezing, huh? What was it, 75? ;-)

Lacking Productivity said...

Are you on spring break? Mine is next week and I can hardly wait!

Unknown said...

I love park play-ers : ). So cute : ). It's 38 here today. I am not too happy!