My mom cooked dinner tonight and invited us over. What she didn't know, was I also brought Easter eggs to dye so my house would stay clean for my brunch tomorrow. Aren't I tricky? This year was so exciting because Sofia got to help us decorate the eggs!

Don't mind the forehead, black eyes, and swollen nose. She's fine. Really. UGH.

I accidentally bought the kind of egg dye that you paint the eggs. Being a traditionalist, I prefer the dye tablets and vinegar. There's nothing like hearing the eggs crack when the kids dunk them into the coffee cups too hard! ;)

The masterpieces...

I'm sure next year Sofia will be decorating right along with us!
2 comments:
Oo, you are a slick one!! Good thing your mom didn't figure out your clever ploy! ;-)
Your girls are so sweet. It's amazing how bad the bruise on her head gets from day to day. What in the world!
Post a Comment