It all started with the STAR test two weeks ago...

Followed by the mad rush to get ready for Open House next week....

All the while, my report card translations are due Tuesday...

And my cum records are due a couple of days after that...

All the while, trying to get ready for the 2009-2010 school year which will be here
in. two. seconds.

That's where I am and that's where I'll stay until June 12th, 2009.
Peace be with me.
7 comments:
You forgot the "unit of death". Oh wait, that's me.
Oh my gosh JLo. That is what I don't miss about teaching! EEK! Good luck. If anyone can do it all though, it's you!
hee hee, you said "cum" records
Your WHAT records?
I have never thought of keeping a log for THAT... The whole thing just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Good luck. I will let you off the hook until the 12th, but after that you must get back to giving me all the juicy details of your life.
I am thinking about you on this very busy week at school. Hope things are going well!
Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you still :) Every time I pass a school I send up a little prayer for you and Pumpkin and Jason : )
Post a Comment