Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Arizona

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Arizona
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

7 comments:

Becky said...

I love it, love it, love it!!!! You just gave me an idea for my blog!!

Anonymous said...

OK that scrapbook was so cool. It even had music. Can you make and send out a scrapbook as an email? You will have to show me how to do this after the baby arrives. What a cool idea!!

Lisa

Jason, as himself said...

Well, aren't your pants fancy!

ChiTown Girl said...

This is so freakin' cool!!! Great pictures, too :)

Unknown said...

I love baseball...and I can't wait to visit the Diamondback's stadium this summer.

Anonymous said...

Cute! You are so on top of things. The girls are adorable.

Unknown said...

I wanted at least 10 more pages of that. LOVED it. and PS you look HOT in your bathing suit. Flaunt it : ) Your whole family is beautiful.