My very outdoorsy girls decided today to go on a bug hunt. They had a flashlight, a Tupperware container, and my camera. Right off the bat they found this bug.

Then, they continued to search and search, but to no avail. They found dead bees and snails (I neglected to tell them Mommy spends good money to make sure all things creepy crawly are, in fact, dead!) but not much of anything else. So, they got creative. They found this
beautiful ladybug!!

Oh my goodness! Look at this lovely butterfly! (I love how nicely they displayed it on my hydrangea!)

Oh, a butterfly even landed on a tree branch!

Are they funny or what?
6 comments:
Isn't that just too precious for words?
Ha, ha! Very cute
Don't ya just love it when they get creative?! Sweet!
Too cute! What creativity :)
That's incredible! I thought these kinds of butterflies only existed in the rain forest!
From the guy who never, ever comments on your blog.
They are so funny : ) And creative!
Post a Comment