Monday, June 1, 2009

Family BBQ

My mom's cousin, Elaine, came all the way from Maryland to visit us. So, mom invited the whole family over for a BBQ. This is my mom, her sister Cathie, sister Judy, and cousin Elaine.
The girls played and swam, and swam and played all day long with their cousins Theresa and Alissa. Oh, and Aunt Cathie, Olivia's best friend, played and swam with the girls too!
Even little Beauty was there! Look how big she is sitting in a high chair (that used to be Bella's and Olivia's!).

I had to include this picture because, if you notice, Sofia is hugging me. I love that baby!!
It sure was a fun Sunday!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love babies! So sweet. I also love get togethers! It looks like you all had a great day.

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

What cute girls!

Jason, as himself said...

Yeah, they're all cute. But you're the CUTEST.

"I'm pretty."

Unknown said...

She sure is hugging you. I can not stand the sweetness. Not for one second longer. : ). Awwwwwwwwwwww.

Unknown said...

Is this your last week of school? I am crossing my fingers for you JLo!

Jason, as himself said...

Remember back when you used to post? Yeah...those were good times. :)