Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lie, LIe, Truth Revelaed!

All right. I guess I am not a good lier or thinker of lies. Most people guessed right. I was an extra on Pump Up the Volume when it was filmed at my high school during my senior year. But, come on! Wouldn't you love to see footage of me tapping on Dance Fever? I am a really good tapper. For reals.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH NO! I thought I was clicking to read the first post. Now I know the answer....

I can't believe that you guys have so much school left. Didn't you start a million days before us? I think California people must be WAY smarter than us because you practically go to school year round.... : )

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

I knew it! I don't remember you saying that you did that, but I do remember that it was filmed there Of course, you were an extra!