I've had two summer projects going. One is the family room and the other is Olivia's bedroom. We haven't done anything to Olivia's room since she was born. Her nursery was light blue and we accented with red to match the strawberries on her bedding. A few months ago while at my Mecca, Target, Olivia spied a pink cheetah print comforter that "she had to have." So, we toyed with the idea of changing up her room. I was sad to see her name that my Aunt Toni painted get covered with pink paint, but we'll do something more 5 year-old-ish. The girls were just so darn helpful as Andy and I painted the room. The paint is dry, the bedding is on, and we have a few more surprises up our sleeves. Stay tuned for the finish product pictures!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Big Girl Room
I've had two summer projects going. One is the family room and the other is Olivia's bedroom. We haven't done anything to Olivia's room since she was born. Her nursery was light blue and we accented with red to match the strawberries on her bedding. A few months ago while at my Mecca, Target, Olivia spied a pink cheetah print comforter that "she had to have." So, we toyed with the idea of changing up her room. I was sad to see her name that my Aunt Toni painted get covered with pink paint, but we'll do something more 5 year-old-ish. The girls were just so darn helpful as Andy and I painted the room. The paint is dry, the bedding is on, and we have a few more surprises up our sleeves. Stay tuned for the finish product pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute...show us the entire finished product though...pink cheetah and all!
Can't wait to see the finished product!!
Revamping a room can be so fun! I look forward to the results!
Perfect room for Olivia!
Post a Comment