Friday, July 31, 2009

Summer in Review

Since the last day of school we have been going non stop. I'm taking a minute to reflect on the summer today as I head back to work next week. As I was uploading all of these pictures, I found myself smiling at all of the memories we were able to make this summer.

The recital that taught us the show must go on.

We spent quality family time in Arizona.

The girls attended VBS and sang thier hearts out in chapel.

Spending the 4th of July at the beach and watching all of the fireworks is one of my favorite memories.

Disneyland times two...need I say more?

Loosing our first two teeth!

Celebrtaing Grandma's birthday at the park for old times sake, then heading back home for releif from heat and flies.

Throwing a great party to welcome a new member to the family.

Loving up Beauty.

Turning Liv's room into a big girl room!

Fun, fun, fun play dates with our favorite friends.

We even tried our hands at tennis. Another story for another post.

I'm glad that I got to spend so much time with my girls and family doing so many fun things. Guess it's time to go back to school...

7 comments:

Kelly said...

It looks and sounds like it was a great summer!!

ChiTown Girl said...

Aw, such sweet memories! I didn't realize you also had to go back to work next week. That makes me feel slightly better about having to go myself. :)

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Oh, I can't wait until the Tennis Post, can't wait!

Jason, as himself said...

Perfect. Just perfect.

;)

Lacking Productivity said...

shut up...that bed set is rad!

Hula Hank said...

Wish you were here! See you next year! Class of 09 Rules! ASS! (Always Stay Sweet)

Unknown said...

Oh, say it aint so. Say it isn't time to go back to school already! We have one month left. Thank you Lord : ) Your summer looks so fun. You should slap an I heart faces sticker on that post and link up to I heart faces this week since it is all about our summer in pictures. Maybe make some new blogging friends. Because, you know, to read you is to love you!
Hope your new school year is wonderful! Can't wait to hear about the tennis lessons!