Becky came over to watch my girls for a few hours while I headed off to work. The girls were so excited to "babysit" Sofia. Funny how they turned that around! So, here's some things you need to know about babysitting your cousin:
1. You need to take lots of pictures of her as if you were paparazzi and she were baby Britney.
2. You need to make sure she is well fed. Shove that spoon in. Make sure she's eating everything.
3. Play with her. Put lots of toys in her face up reeeaaaaallll close to make sure she can see everything. Then, shake them around while singing to her like her favorite cartoon character Foofa. That'll make her happy.
My sister is usually so calm, cool, and collected. By the time I got home, she said she was like a firecracker with a lit fuse that was ready to explode. My girls just love their cousin SO. DARN. MUCH!!! Wonder if Becky will have 3 kids?
3 comments:
I'm concerned that this baby is being neglected.
Wait, where's the picture of Becky sitting on the couch while eating?
Pumpkin...let's not talk about the eating on the couch picture please!! =) I got caught!! Hilarious blog...Yeah, next time you need a sitter call mom!! Just Kidding. I love to watch the girls give my child ADD...=)
Post a Comment