Friday night our weekend started with a super fun birthday party at the Aquatic Center. Our pal, Abbey, turned 7!! We followed up this party with another birthday party at, you guessed it, the Aquatic Center for Olivia's boy, Cole.
Next up, we visited my dear friend, Alissa to meet her newest baby, Dominic. The girls had so much fun playing with big brother Angelo. How cute is he?
We ended our Sunday with a trip to visit our boy cousins, Ethan and Evan. This concluded, I think, the month long Andy birthday celebration! You can tell from this picture how much fun the girls have when they get to see these silly boys.
It was a fun, fun weekend!
5 comments:
Wait, were all these bday parties for Andy?
Looks like fun. That aquatics was BUSY this weekend!
Oh my goodness... Birthday parties and celebrations galore! Sounds like a busy yet fun filled weekend!!
Those boys are lady killers ;D
Wat a busy and fun weekend!! I would love a weekend like that now and again!
Soon!
I love that Olivia has her very own boy.
Post a Comment