Here we are ready to start the 2009-2010 school year!
Bella is starting 2nd grade. It will be so much fun to have one of my girls in the grade that I teach!
Here's our little first grader! She has my old job share partner as one of her teachers this year. I'm so excited about that!
The first day was great! Olivia was nervous in the morning, but by recess she was all smiles. Bella told me she felt like she was 18 and not just a second grader! I guess she thinks she's hit the big time now!
5 comments:
Stop it. My goodness they are so big. Now that Sofia is in the family the girls really seem so big. I love the outfits. Bella and Olivia are so different. Happy first week of school including you Jennifer!
Love the outfits! I can't believe they are in 1st and 2nd grade. (Sniff)Congrats on making it through the first week of school!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. 18 and not just 2nd grade : ) That is too cute.
They look so adorable in their new school clothes. I hope they both have the BEST year : )
How could they not though? They are such good learners!
Very Cute. Of course!
Still remember us taking a walk when Bella and Abbey were babies and wondering about where we would send them to preschool. Sniff Sniff!
So cute! I am really missing the first day of school! All that nervous energy and excitement for the new year!
Post a Comment