I have to admit that I stole some of those moves from the dancers on the cruise ship!
Classic StevieLove it!
Bwaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa!That was great! What a good sport.
I didn't watch the video, but is this something by the Wiggles?Needs some sequins.
Dad- So You Think You Can Dance is calling your name!!! Great moves!!
AAAAWWWWWW!!! That is so stinkin' cute!!!! Grandpas ROCK!
Oh my gosh. So stinking cute : ) and fun! I know they were missed like crazy. How could you not miss fabulous grandparents like that? : )
This just left me smiling...awesome!
That was awesome!! I love your dad.....and your mom too!!Lisa
Your dad ROCKS.
Jeniey - you have to tell your dad that he ROCKS as a grandpa to his granddaughters!!! That is awesome!!! I love it! :) Go Stevie!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I have to admit that I stole some of those moves from the dancers on the cruise ship!
Classic Stevie
Love it!
Bwaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa!
That was great! What a good sport.
I didn't watch the video, but is this something by the Wiggles?
Needs some sequins.
Dad- So You Think You Can Dance is calling your name!!! Great moves!!
AAAAWWWWWW!!! That is so stinkin' cute!!!! Grandpas ROCK!
Oh my gosh. So stinking cute : ) and fun! I know they were missed like crazy. How could you not miss fabulous grandparents like that? : )
This just left me smiling...awesome!
That was awesome!! I love your dad.....and your mom too!!
Lisa
Your dad ROCKS.
Jeniey - you have to tell your dad that he ROCKS as a grandpa to his granddaughters!!! That is awesome!!! I love it! :) Go Stevie!
Post a Comment