I've decided that blogging was a lot easier when I was a part time worker. You see, I didn't work on Mondays so I could catch up on the weekend and retell all of the excitingly wonderful things we did. Now that I am full time, I work Monday through Friday (poor me!), Saturday we play soccer which leads us to lunch and socializing, and takes up the whole day. Then comes Sunday and I have to do all of my chores that I have ignored all week. Plus, add in the Sunday night blues...this all equals no blog love.
Jason swears there is always something to say(even though he took a week hiatus. Gay gasp!).
So, here's what we've been up to...with no pictures...just to make you use your imagination. I'm a giver, people.
*Friday night pizza
*Lazy Saturday morning
*Made monkey munch for the game
*Had the big game (score 0-0, thanks for asking!)
*Had some lunch
*went out to dinner for Pumpkin's birthday
*IHOP
*Swap Meet
*Grocery store
*nap
*chili for dinner
*Emmy's!!
How's that for a super exciting, awe inspiring, jaw dropping blog??
7 comments:
Swap meet? What did you get, huh?
Are you still looking hot in your hot jeans?
And...try to see Alexis in the crowd as you're watching the Emmy's. She has the life, I'm telling ya.
Great comment on The Show today!!!
Well, that's life isn't it!? Sometimes normal, busy, uneventful is good!!
Monkey munch...it sounds delish and I don't even know what it is...would you like to share that with the whole class?
I blame Pumpkin Delight for this mysterious spread of writer's block.
Is IHOP where you went for Pumpkin's birthday?
Did you sing to her at the restaurant?
You are super exciting and jaw dropping interesting Jen : ) How fun is your family!
Oh, and PS!
If you have to post less in order to work more you know something has to go.
The job!
see if Andy will let you stay home full time. I mean, if it would mean a post a day, I think it would totally be worth it : )
Post a Comment