Friday, October 2, 2009

Field Trip Round Duece


Today it was Livvie's turn for a field trip. We headed to our local college for a "live on stage" performance. It was called The Crayon Court and it was performed with puppets. It taught the kids all about primary, secondary, and tertiary colors. They talked about recycling and musical instruments. It was really well done and very informative too!
This is Livvie telling me I am embarrassing her by taking too many pictures.

Me and my baby sitting in the theatre waiting for the show to start.

These little friends are part of our play group who we have known since the day they were born. So fun that they were all on the field trip together! Kind of makes me cry looking at how big they are.

Liv wanted a picture with "all of her BFF's". So glad I got to be a mommy today!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute! I love the pics. What sweet faces!!

Teacher Tom said...

I know the feeling. My girl has been going to school with the same kids for 8 years now -- some even longer. It moves me to tears sometimes, especially when I see the 4 year old peek out of those adolescent bodies.