We've been working on Livvie's room since this summer. She is turning 6 , you know. It was time to redo her room to a big girl room.
The piece de resistance was redoing her name on her wall. Our friend, Robbie, came over today and painted her name for us. This picture hardly does it justice. The name pops off the wall and matches the bedding perfectly! She is so excited!
6 comments:
I love love love Olivia's name. I want my name painted above my bed! So so cute. He really did a good job.
Ooh! That is super cool! The 6 year old in me is extremely jealous!!
Wow, that's so cool! I would have sworn that was done with wooden letters, or something similar. I can't believe it's painted ON the wall. Totally cool!!
First of all, mom I think you should get sex kitten above your bed (gagging)and Secondly, LOVE Olivia's name! He did such an awesome job. I must talk to him about Sofia's room!
That is a really good paint job on the name!
It is also so girly.
When I was growing up I wanted to paint my walls and floorboards and ceiling black.
I thought it would make the room seem "endless."
My mom would never let me.
So I showed her and I stole a bunch of spray paint, invited my friends over and put graffiti all over my walls.
Of course I wasn't 6 when I did that.
When I was 6 my mother forced us to have a duck theme. There were duck curtains and ducks comforters and duck sheets and duck shaped wicker baskets and duck pictures.
We hated it, I reckon she got what she what she deserved with the graffiti.
Cute Cute Cute
And Becky's comment just made me pee my pants.
Post a Comment