Sunday, November 8, 2009

And The Winner Is...


By popular demand, I am revealing the winning picture that Olivia took. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this is the first place winning picture for the Reflections contest. Please notice I am in my pajamas and Andy affectionately referred to himself as "a marshmallow man". This picture is hung in the MPR of our school for the world to see. But, what I think sealed the deal is what Olivia wrote as her inspiration:
"Beauty is my family because I love them."
Now, how can I argue with that? (See, she's nice sometimes! ;)

6 comments:

Teacher Tom said...

I can see why this won! What a great family shot. Congrats!

Lacking Productivity said...

Sure, what she said is cute, but the fact that she has an incredibly attractive family does help her odds (the competition best watch out).

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Too cute!

Kelly said...

It's a great picture! What a beautiful inspiration.

Terri said...

LOVE THIS PICTURE SO MUCH!!!! Good job Livie!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I am SO excited that you have a little winner! Fab!