Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pumpkin Carving


The annual pumpkin carving contest was held at Grandma and Papa's house this year. After soccer, we headed over for some serious competition. Everyone chose their picture to carve and got down to business. I am the judge...

And the babysitter! This little cutie even got in on the action!

Cousins are the best! It amazes me how much Sofia not only knows her cousins, but gets such a kick out of them. She literally lights up when they are around. She lights up with me too. Yep. I'm her favorite Aunt.


The finished products.
And the winners were:
Bella was Goulishly Great
Olivia was Spooktacular
Papa was Bootiful Work
Sofia was Cute as a Pumpkin!

3 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

Those girls have amazing pumpkin carving skills.

Hula Hank said...

What? You mean all the entrants won the contest? It was rigged!

Unknown said...

Those are amazing pumpkins! I just love the winners! : ) They totally blew the others out of the competition... : )