Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cookies For Santa

Today, the hottest Housewives of the SCV got together to decorate cookies for Santa.

We had a couple of new participants this year. "I don't know what we're doing, but Aunt Jen Jen is giving me sugary snacks and I like it!"

Reed decorated cookies like a madman!

Matthew, true to form, prefers "eating" the cookies than "decorating" them.

Big Sister, Abbey, took the fancy approach and made sure each cookie had just the right amount of sprinkles.

Bella always goes for "more is more" when it comes to loading up the frosting and sprinkles.

Olivia took a minimalist approach. It's hard to be fancy when you wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

"Seriously, people! I've been eating this cookie for over an hour and no one has said a thing! Christmas rules!"

6 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Looks like fun! And, I couldn't help but notice the awesome Pampered Chef decorators! ;-)

sburns said...

Give me a break. This is the best blog ever! How cute are the kids? This is what Christmas is all about.

Anonymous said...

Your comments were hilarious! Thanks for keeping up the fun tradition!
Oh and the fudge is fab!

Kelly said...

I miss being around younger kids!! That looks like so much fun.

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas!!

Teacher Tom said...

Ha! Way to go Aunt Jen Jen. On Xmas my I heard my sister-in-law, the original anti-sugar despot, tell her daughters, "It's Christmas. You don't have to ask me if you want cookies." Wee ha!

Unknown said...

Oh my word. What a fun day. I love all those kids around. It makes me want to fly to California to decorate with you : ) We still have to do our Gingerbread house! Oh yes we do. Mother of the YEAR checking in here! : )