Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fa-La-La-La-La!

We headed WAY out to Dana Point tonight to go to Casey's Christmas Open House. Man, it was a drive, but it was worth it. Casey decorated his lovely home to the hilt! The theme was colored ornaments. He had colorful balls everywhere...in wreaths, on garland, in large vases, even outside on his patio cover. I mean seriously, I never knew you could do so much with balls.
I can't even imagine how long it took him to hang all of these balls!

Even the vodka match the theme of the party.

The hosts and Julie...

Andy and I....

The food was delicious, the house was gorgeous, and the friends were fabulous! Let's do it again next year!


This post is dedicated to Jason and Hula Hank. ;)

5 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

Hula Hank, I do believe she is mocking us, or egging us on, or trying to make us jealous, or something. What are we going to do about this?

Hula Hank said...

Jason, I am going to bite... she had me at 'balls'.

Also, there is one line she wrote that I seriously do not believe - "I never knew you could do so much with balls"... Uh-huh...

She wouldn't be saying that if they were strung up in the back a school bus.. Just sayin'!

And Jason, you know what else? This is the real kicker... I was looking at that picture of those balls and thinking "I should really hang a bunch of balls from my patio ceiling"

I mean, I already have a collection of old balls in vases and balls hanging from abstract lamps, but absolutely no balls hanging from my ceiling!

You definitely wouldn't want any low hangers.

I mean there would be nothing worse than going to work the next day with a black eye and having to tell everyone that you got hit in the face by some balls.

Lacking Productivity said...

I [heart] Casey...he is seriously the man.

and I think you forgot to mention how well-hung the balls were...just saying.

Hula Hank said...

Oh! That was a good one from Lacking Productivity. Why didn't I think of that?

Unknown said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha : ) I love those sparkly hanging balls : ) I love your happy smiles. And the matching vodka bottles : ).