She eats when we tell her to eat.
She plays nice with her friends.
She sleeps in her bed. I guess we'll have to keep her!
This is the moment the girls realized they got to keep her on Christmas Eve! Look how excited they are.
Everyone loves Lucky. Bella, who I thought wouldn't want too much to do with the dog, has really risen to the challenge and has been very helpful with Lucky.
Even Sofia likes her!
My parents are thrilled that they have yet another granddaughter!
So, all of you dog lovers out there...how do you get the dog to sleep in? I just trained my kids not to wake me up before 7:30 on vacation. How do I get the dog to do that? ;)
9 comments:
Tell it to go lay down. That's what I did. Koho sleeps later than I do. :)
Very, very cute. She looks like a Lopez girl.
Wait, that's a toy, right? That doesn't even look real, it's so cute!
She is so cute! I better close this page quick before my daughter sees it!!
Sorry Yummmy Mummy, but you don't. It will take a few months before they naturally start to sleep later.
You should just be grateful that you get a sleep-in until 5am at this early stage!
ALL of my puppies were waking me 2am and then again at 5am
Two tips from my observations:
1. Dogs internal clocks seem to be controlled by feeding times. If they are waking you up at 5am and then you are taking them out and feeding them at that time, they will be like alarm clocks waiting for their breakfast.
Wait until a reasonable pre-set time to feed them.. for instance 7:30am. Despite the fact that they have woken you up at 5am and there is a strong temptation to feed her then... DON'T DO IT!
2. I have observed that all of my dogs were also guided by sunlight. Keep any morning sunlight from coming into the room they sleep in.
The same tricks might work for children as well.
Crate train her now. You will never regret that move. Then when the crate door opens she knows it is time to get up.
She looks like our Willard....
I agree with the Queen on crate training.
best. thing. ever.
So Cute Jen! Looks like a toy.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. She is the cutest little dog. So of course she fits in with your family that is filled with cute girls! : ) Good luck teaching it to let you sleep!
Post a Comment