Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm totally a dog lover!


Well, people. It has happened. After 37 years of being a well known dog disliker, I am a reformed woman. I freakin' love this dog. She is so sweet. She's a great cuddler. She doesn't talk back. I love this dog.

10 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

OK, I STILL think this is a toy!!a

Hula Hank said...

It is inevitable that you are reformed, both you and dogs share an enjoyment of the same object.

Kelly said...

Well, how could you resist? Really. The odds were against you in this situation!

sburns said...

I have to admit that she is a cute dog. Lucky and Sofia have something in common. Curly hair! How cute is that.

Jason, as himself said...

I'm so glad you've been converted. You're expanding your horizons.

What the hell did Hula Hank mean in that comment? Something dirty, I'll bet.

Tracey Axnick said...

Dogs are wonderful... I've had them all my life and you will be "smitten" very soon. Check out my blog post about dogs: http://traceyaxnick.blogspot.com/2010/01/what-i-have-learned-from-my-dogs.html

Enjoy your new dog!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Ohhhh, so sweet. But you don't like dogs. We'll just add that to the list of things you don't like but like, like meat. :)
I'm glad you love her...she'll be your bestie.

Stephanie Staib said...

Jeniy - I cannot BELIEVE you bought a DOG!!! :) That is AWESOME! I've known you for .... 24+ years now and I never thought you'd be a dog-owner! But then again, I always knew you were a secret lover of Snoo-Boo. ;) And would you believe with all the animals that I grew up with, that Mike & I don't even have a fish or a plant? :) I figured after another baby, and some more time, that we'd get an animal...down teh road. That's so great though that you love your little cute dog! Ella keeps asking to go back and see the picture of him. She LOOOOOOVES dogs. :)

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I knew you would fall in love with the dog! My best friend just got a teacup poodle and it is the cutest thing. Oh. my. Gosh! So cute!

Jen said...

Good ol' Snooboo!