Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Last Week Of Vacation

Our last week of vacation is here. This is how we spent it:
As much time as possible in our pj's...

Playing, cuddling, cleaning up pee with Lucky...

Another trip to Disneyland...

Lunch with a luck-out retiree...

Making cupcake balls and sugar cookies for Beauty's 1st birthday...

And, finally, partying with a one year old!!

6 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

Where did you go with L.V.? It looks fancy.

ChiTown Girl said...

I'm just amazed that Beauty is already a year old!!! It seems like just a couple of months ago you proudly posted about her birth! Were DOES the time go?

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Looks like a good last week. I'm sorry you have to go back tomorrow. If you worked at MG you'd still have another week off cuz that's how we roll over there. :)
Have a great week back and I'll see you Wed.

Hula Hank said...

hehehe cupcake balls.

Do you guys like win Miss America every week?

sburns said...

Great blog Jen. Do the girls have any idea how lucky they are to have you as their Mommy? They always have so much fun. What happened to the easy bake oven??

Unknown said...

Don't vacations just zip by? Zoom! : ) I don't know what cupcake balls are, but they sound ridiculously good!