This was our Christmas Card 2006. It said,"There's no place like home for the holidays." Sometimes, I do pretty pretty Christmas cards. But, I also like to throw people off and do funny ones too. Like this one. Or the year we all wore goofy hats...even Andy. Why the Christmas card in February? Our real computer is in the shop, so I am using our old hard drive(if you will). I was walking down memory lane in my pictures and came across these. They just made me laugh so, I thought I'd share them with you since these were taken way before I was the famous blogger I am today! Hope you enjoy!
5 comments:
I love it!! Memory lane can be a fun place to wander once in a while!!
This is absolutely adorable!!!!!
(Bwah hahahaha!! My word verification word is "hostrap." Is that what you use to beat your ho with when she disobeys? Or, is that what you use to lead her around? Or, is that what sticks out of the top of her shirt? I must know!!)
That is the cutest Christmas card picture ever. I can't even stand it! I love looking thru old pictures! The memories come flooding back!
I love that...the fun ones are always the best!
I remember that one. Very cute. But this must have been a hard decision for you, because all of your Christmas cards and b-day invitations are soooooo cute.
You're the queen of cute, really.
Except not the interior of your car. Now THAT ain't cute.
Post a Comment