Saturday, February 27, 2010

Variety Show 2010

We have so stepped it up a notch in our house this year. We are going to dominate the Variety Show! ;) Not only were the girls in the chorus, they also decided to do a hip hop dance number together. I know!!

All of our favorite friends were in the show.

The theme this year is Wild About WC. The chorus number was set to the theme of the Lion King (with the words changed to talk about our school) and In The Jungle. The Lion King is my favorite Disney movie so, this year was extra special. The kids walked up the isles with glow sticks singing. They had on these cute animal hats. Precious!

What's this? Why is Sofia so excited? Well, that's because she absolutely loves the girls dance number to Hip Hop Harry. She dances, screams, and waves her hands in the air when she sees the girls dance. We've been practicing for well over a month and she has been our most devoted audience!

Here they are...they were awesome!! I begged them to let me do the dance with them, but they wouldn't let me. Whatever.

Don't worry though! I got to do a number myself. The always crowd pleasing teacher act was a flash mob (Please tell me you know what a flash mob is. If not google it. It's like my dream come true.)followed by a little ditty on stage. That's right.

This is my favorite picture because we had to do 16 counts of a free style robot. Look at everyone. Look at Danielle's face. Classic!!

Hopefully I'll be able to post some video very soon. DVD's come to school on Monday. So, stay tuned!

4 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

They did it by themselves...just the two of them? They are so grown up!!
It's hard to see Danielle's face or anyone else's because the pics are so dang small. I can't tell who is who! Make em bigger.

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Maybe we SHOULD do a teacher # at MG. What do you think Jason, are you in?

Anonymous said...

I was reading this on my phone last night and I could not get over how cute the girls were! SO sweet : )

Their school is so much fun!

Jason, as himself said...

I wish these flash mob pictures were bigger. Bigger is better, you know.

Yeah, Pumpkin, let's do a big staff production number. I'm sure everyone will be up for it.