I just LOVE how you listen to your readers. You are a blogging Queen! : )
Ummm, they are not that much bigger. Good thing I got my own personal email with a special surprise. :)
Thank you for the bigger pictures. I need to see the video and I need to google flashmob
I love that last picture...everybody has their own look: crying, frozen, at a revival meeting, etc.
What do you think I am, a size queen? Don't answer that.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I just LOVE how you listen to your readers. You are a blogging Queen! : )
Ummm, they are not that much bigger. Good thing I got my own personal email with a special surprise. :)
Thank you for the bigger pictures. I need to see the video and I need to google flashmob
I love that last picture...everybody has their own look: crying, frozen, at a revival meeting, etc.
What do you think I am, a size queen? Don't answer that.
Post a Comment