Bella's favorite color is still yellow!
My toothless girl, Olivia, loves turquoise!
We were all excited to see how Sofia was going to like decorating eggs. Last year we had to hold her up and put eggs in her lap so she could look like she was participating!
She takes and egg and dives right in...
"Hey, this is kind of fun!"
"What the heck happened to my hands?"
"Get this stuff off of me! Mommy, I have had enough!"
And that was the end of the egg decorating with a 15 month old.
5 comments:
She has not stopped looking at her green hands since we left Grandma and Papa's!! =) We can't wait for the Lopez Annual Easter Brunch!
Wow, your sister is awfully brave to let that cutie patootie soak her hands in that dye!! All I could think was, "Oh, no, her pretty little outfit has dye on it now!" Yes, I'm weird like that. Glad to see the girls all had so much fun. We'll be doing ours this afternoon, cuz our "babies" still want to carry on the tradition. Seriously? They are 13, 15 and 16 now. Actually, the 15 year old will be 16 in a couple weeks. I'm shocked every year when I ask if they want to do eggs this year, and they always say yes!! I'm going to enjoy it as long as I can. :)
I love your blog. That was funny about Sofia's hands. Now I wonder how she will do hunting them! See you on Easter. Can't wait.
Oh my gosh. That just makes me laugh and laugh. The girls are so cute. Seriously cute. And the baby...well, you know how I feel about the baby. Nothing but love for that little one. Just as cute as she can be. Pure deliciousness!
So cute...I have a feeling it will take a few baths to rid her hands of the dye. :0
Have a wonderful Easter!!
Post a Comment