Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Brunch 2010

It was time again for the Lopez Family Annual Easter Brunch. The girls were so excited about having their family and friends over for the egg hunt. First they got their baskets, then they had to wait patiently for their cousins and friends to arrive.

The Lopez family

Grandma and Papa

Aunt Patty and Uncle Adam

Reedy Boy was scoping everything out this year...strategizing, if you will, so next year when he's walking...everybody better watch out!

We took candy away from Sofia for a quick cousin picture. She was pretty mad.

Then, Aunt Jen Jen gave her her candy back and she was happy!

Okay, time for the Easter egg hunt...

Man, what a difference a year makes. The kids were running around like there was free candy and money on the ground or something. Oh wait, there was!


Sofia wasn't sure what was going on, but she liked finding her Dora eggs!


Matthew was quick to remind me that Easter wasn't only about the delicious chocolate cupcakes his mom made, but about Jesus as well. He's a smart little boy who knows what he's talking about!


Thanks again family and friends for bringing yummy food to add to the brunch, sweet gifts for our kids, and happiness in our home!

9 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

It's funny to think that I am starting to feel like seeing your family traditions is part of my traditions...freaky.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a delicious brunch and the annual egg hunt!

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I loved when you said they were running around like there was free candy and money on the ground. : ) You are so clever. Guess what, here in Pennsylvania, we don't put money in the eggs. I think we should start though. I am such a crappy mom. I didn't do an easter egg hunt for the kids. I just took them to one. I did give them lots of chocolate...of which I consumed WAY TOO MUCH of! Darn it!

I LOVED the matching dresses. So pretty. Your girls are so darling.

ChiTown Girl said...

It looks like a SUPER time was had by all! You rock.

I love that the girls still are into the Easter Bunny and the matching dresses. Hang on to that as long as you can!!

Jason, as himself said...

Everyone looks so Eastery!

I hope nobody ever takes Sofia's candy away from her EVER again. That was just too sad to look at.

Kelly said...

Such beautiful springy pictures!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Your Easter looks perfect!!!!
Love your family photos...I never remember to have someone take them!

Jen said...

Great pictures. Your sister's baby is absolutely adorable! I can't believe how much Abby looks like Steph.

ChiTown Girl said...

Just FYI, I put up the next recipe for you today.... :)