Thursday, April 8, 2010

Purple Sand and Playdates

Instead of buying regular old sand, I had the "fun mommy" idea of buying colored sand, made by Crayola. I didn't even know this stuff existed. But, I thought it would give my sand- table- loving- girl a new twist on an old favorite.

We haven't played in the sand table since last summer and the purple sand did prove to be fascinating. But, what a mess! I have purple sand EVERYWHERE. Oh well, all in the name of spring break, right?

We've spent most of our spring break at home relaxing, playing with our toys, and cleaning house. Many of those days we've had morning pj playdate with Beauty. She just LOVES the girls play house. Another old toy getting some new use!

Peek-a-Boo Sofia!

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Isn't that sand freakin' awesome!! I saw it last year, and almost cried because I wanted to buy it so badly for my classroom. Sadly, there is absolutely NO TIME anymore for anything that slightly resembles fun anymore in kindergarten. :(

Glad you and the girls has fun with it.

Kelly said...

My daughter would have LOVED purple sand!!

I just love that last picture!! Adorable!