Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Concert

The first grade Spring Recital was today. All of the first grade classes get a chance to go on stage and sing a song. The cutest part of the whole concert is that each class has some sort of costume. There were ducks, frogs, flowers, and fish that filled the risers in the MPR today. Each class was cuter than the next. Here's Olivia walking in to the auditorium.

Not only did they sing 8 songs, each class also played an instrument. Olivia's class played the triangle. I love how hard she is concentrating!

When it was her turn to go on stage, she gave us a little wave to make sure Beauty saw her! Her class sang "Galump! Went The Little Green Frog One Day."

Here's Olivia's entourage. We wouldn't have missed her show for the world!

I tried to post the video because of its sheer cuteness, but it never uploaded...any suggestions?

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I love it. Those hats are adorable. I miss those concerts, they were so fun!

sburns said...

Wow. Only one comment. Well, I'm here to tell you that this blog is adorable. Olivia I so cute and did so well in the program. She was so excited and when she saw all of us her face was all smiles. So cute. I love the family picture!

Lacking Productivity said...

The frog hat is crazy cute.

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I love that. Look at that entourage. Beautiful. How the baby is growing. And even little Olivia? Do you want me to send some 'magic stop growing up powder'? Oh wait, it isn't working for me at all. You might have better luck with it though.
PS I love your Mom! Isn't she the sweetest?