Sunday, May 23, 2010

Open House 2010

Tonight we had Open House at our school. This is a night for the students to show off all of their hard work that they have done all year. My girls were so excited to show Daddy, Grandma, and Papa all of their work.

Here's Bella's, the 2nd grader, classroom.

Miss Ponek, Bella's teacher...

My family in my classroom...

Olivia, the first grader, in front of her room...

And Olivia with one of her teachers, Mrs. Adelman.
We were so proud of all of the neat things the girls had to show us tonight. 13 more days of school! Yippee!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are the cutest little girls. Those dresses are fab-u-lous. OH MY GOODNESS. Do you know it is hard to come over here and to your sisters page because the girls are just SO DARN adorable. Oh my goodness.

I am so glad your girls love school. Kaish? Not so much... If I had to do it all over again, I would put him in a Friends school because they are so hands on and they make learning exciting. I think he would be much happier there : (.

We still have a month to go.

ChiTown Girl said...

Did someone make those dresses for you? They are so stinkin' cute, but I noticed they are not exactly the same, which is very cool.

I hope the next 13 days go by quickly.

sburns said...

This is such a cute blog Jen. It makes me sad to see just how fast the girls are growing. I swear it seems like we just went to their last open house. They were sure excited. They wouldn't let us miss a thing. I sure like their teachers and you could tell that they really like the girls. Lots of fun!

Kelly said...

I remember those days...where did the time go??

I love those smiles and those dresses!! How cute!