Friday, June 18, 2010

First Week Of Summer

The girls have spent the mornings at VBS while I've been home trying to get a handle on the house and running some long over due errands. Once they are home though, we've been loving up our summer so far. We've been:
swimming and sliding in our pool.

Eating juicy watermelon with lunch.

Running through the sprinklers with puppy...her favorite time of day!

Trying to eat Popsicles before they melt!

Blowing bubbles and watching the dog chase them!

Sitting outside at the patio table to eat.

We are loving summer!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I am a little jealous of your summers!! I need to do something about that!

ChiTown Girl said...

I'm so damn jealous!!!! I got to stay late today, even though it was the kids' last day, and the teachers are supposed to only week 1/2 day. :( And, hey, the best part...summer school starts Monday!! Ugh!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous start to summer! Just 2 more days and we are going to start all those things too :)

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

{Sigh}
5 more days for me to enjoy hanging out like you are. So jealous of those girls. :)

Jason, as himself said...

I was kinda hoping for some spray tan photos!

soliluna said...

Yay! You guys are having such great summer fun, I might even be inspired enough to hose down the patio table for dinner soon.