For the past 7 years, my teacher friends and I have been having summer play dates together. Just like total teachers, we had a calendar with dates and times selected for the whole month of July. In the beginning, we had them so we could help each other, kill some time in between naps, and talk about being new moms. But, in the past couple of years our kids have become friends and they enjoy playing together while we actually get a chance to talk and catch up with each other! Our last play date of the summer is always a trip to my Aunt Toni's beach house where we spend the day relaxing, eating a sandy picnic lunch, chasing waves, and building sand castles. Today was that day. We always end our day with a group shot. Our group adds and subtracts each year depending on what is going on in our lives. I decided when I got home to take a look back and I had 4 years worth of group shots. Friends- please send any earlier shots you have to me!
2007

2008

2009

2010

Thanks for another great summer!
2 comments:
I remembered from last year. such a great crew. we still have one month of summer left in pennsylvania. yay. hopefully i can survive one more month of naji...
It was fun to look back at all the pics. I didn't remember that we weren't there for last year's beach play date!
Post a Comment