Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Public Service Announcement and Stuff

This warning might come a little late in the summer, but we've been busy soaking up the last days of summer fun and I haven't been blogging at all. However, I feel you need to heed this important message. IF you are going to spray tan and IF you are going to get a bikini wax...there is an order that should be followed to a tee. FIRST, you must wax (I've said this before and I'll say it again. Bikini waxing should be punishment for hardened criminals.). THEN, you may spray tan. Otherwise, you might end up looking a bit like a spotted leopard. The spray tan gets ripped off right along with the wax. True story. Don't head top the beach or the pool this summer lookibg like a freak. Consider yourself warned.
Also, airlines...I have a message for you. Can you maybe scoot the seats back a good 6 inches? It is so very uncomfortable to ride in an airplane, especially with a 6'6" man sitting next to you. If, God forbid, the person in front of you decides to recline their chair? Well, forget it. I'm staring straight into a head full of dandruff. Not fun. Not comfortable. Not enjoyable to anyone involved. 6 inches. That's all I'm asking for.
Third of all, can we talk about my eye twitch? I have been trying very hard not to think about the impeding school year(that begins in 10 short days). However, my eye has begun twitching like it knows the end of laziness, no make up, swimming, staying up late and general fun is near. How does it know? It is just annoying enough to make a person go insane.
D)What's up with Cutest Blog on the Block and the new templates on blogger? My blog look is all off and I'm not tech savvy enough to make it right and cute again. Who are you people using to have cute blogs? I'm at a loss and I need to be cute! Have you met me?
Okay. That's all I've got people. Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

I hear you on the airplane thing. It is soooooooooooo uncomfortable and I'm only 5'4" so I can't even imagine Andy! If the person in front of me puts their seat back in my lap, they get the pleasure of my knees in the back of their seat the entire time!
TCBOTB templates were updated. Did you update it by last Friday? If not it said they were changing things around. Mine updated fine. :)

Hula Hank said...

Only 6 inches?

Lacking Productivity said...

I've never spray tanned...though I am highly interested, so I'm glad I got the 411 in advance. Thank you.