Top Ten Reasons I Love Maui (In no particular order)
1. Tiki torches at night 2. Trade winds 3. The views 4. The way the air smells 5. The Heavenly bed in the hotel 6. Maui sunsets 7. Macadamia nut pancakes with coconut syrup 8. The calm, warm ocean 9. Snorkeling and seeing sea turtles 10. Lava Flows
Oh. My. Gosh. It sounds heavenly! Me too! I am jealous for sure! Jealous but so ridiculously happy for you. I am glad you are having the most marvelous time!
5 comments:
What are trade winds? Really. I don't know.
I'm glad you told me your little health secret this morning or else I would have to say,
"Perfect. Just perfect."
Top Ten Reason I'm Jealous of JLo!!!
Oh. My. Gosh.
It sounds heavenly!
Me too! I am jealous for sure!
Jealous but so ridiculously happy for you. I am glad you are having the most marvelous time!
Me too!! Though I haven't actually been to Maui...
Lava Flows... do you mean the drink or the molten earth from volcanos?
Post a Comment