Monday, August 16, 2010

Andy's Birthday


Tomorrow is Andy's 41st birthday! We celebrated last night just in case work keeps him away for his real birthday. We are also celebrating this weekend with a big dinner and lots of family and friends. I love you, Babe. You make me laugh, you are my friend, and you are a great daddy. Hope your 41st year is the best yet!

6 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

He is getting so damn old.

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Awww, that's sweet. Tell him happy bday from his best friend. :)

I know! What is it with all these old men we hang around?

Unknown said...

I am glad you have him : ) Happy Birthday Andy!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday to Andy!! We share a birthday week!

sburns said...

Happy Birthday from your favorite Mother-in-law! I bet this will make your day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lopez!